I am a post-doctoral researcher at the Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) at the University of Adelaide. Previously, I was associate with the Australian Centre for Robotic Vision (ACRV).
The full list of publications I have been involved in can be found in the publication section.
- [Oct 2020] Our work on long term distributed place recognition titled “HM4: Hidden Markov Model with Memory Management” has been accepted at RA-L.
- [Mar 2020] SPRINT: Subgraph Place Recognition for INtelligent Transportation accepted to ICRA 2020
- [Dec 2019] Best paper award at DICTA for our work on visual localization under appearance change. Congrats Dzung!
- [Dec 2019] Invited talk at SLAM and deep learning workshop at ICCV.
- [Dec 2019] Presented our work on Long term place recognition at ICCV, 2019
- [OCT 2019] We won! Winners Gov-Hack 2019 digital culture challenge.
Datasets and software
Robust SLAM Realizing, Reversing, Recovering (RRR) algorithm The code accompanying our work on Robustifying the SLAM backend can be found at https://github.com/ylatif/rrr
Robust SLAM Benchmarking Dataset Dataset that we developed for benchmarking Robust SLAM methods https://github.com/ylatif/dataset-RobustSLAM