I am a post-doctoral researcher at the Australian Center for Robotic Vision at the University of Adelaide node.
- [Jan 2018] Our work on using Generative Adversarial Networks for place recognition has been accepted for publication in ICRA ‘18.
- [Sept 2017] Our on meaningful maps was presented at IROS ‘17 in Vancouver, Canada.
- [Mar 2017] Journal paper regarding sparsity for loop closure detection accepted for publication in Robotics and Autonomous System (RAS).
- [Jan 2017] Two papers accepted for ICRA 2017.
- [Dec 2016] Our paper regarding the future of SLAM has been accepted for publication in Transcations on Robotics.
Datasets and software
Some of the datasets and software released during my PhD thesis
Robust SLAM Realizing, Reversing, Recovering (RRR) algorithm The code accompanying our work on Robustifying the SLAM backend can be found at https://github.com/ylatif/rrr
Robust SLAM Benchmarking Dataset Dataset that we developed for benchmarking Robust SLAM methods https://github.com/ylatif/dataset-RobustSLAM
A full list of publications can be found here.